Biden Win? Contested? The Unknown
We know the current situation, and we know if the outcome goes one way (to Sleepy Joe & Kamel Toe), we could be seeing changes across:
- Individual Income Tax Rates Going Up To Almost 40%
- Capital Gains Rates To Over 40%
- Corporate Tax Rates To 28%
- Elimination of Step Up In Basis
- Partial Elimination of QBID
- Elimination of S/E Cap of $137,700
- Child Tax Credits
- Repatriation of Profits
- Energy Tax Incentives
- Itemized Deductions
- And who knows what else.
And you need to sit down and look at what to do in..
- 2021 – before CARES II and tax law changes
- 2021 – after CARES II and tax law changes
- 2022 and beyond
Are you ready for this? What’s your game plan if they do get Joe propped up in office? What do you think about an eventual President Harris? Comment below please.
I totally agree with you. People have voted based on emotion and not fact. Amazes me how the bought, hook, line & sinker the garbage fed to them by the media & the left. Sad – it leaves us minimal options in the future. Planning an off-grid build to get away from the craziness if it hits.
Comments are closed.